UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rottie Bitch In Pts Situation

Rudi

A friend of mine has been trying to help a rottie bitch who is in a boarding kennel in Cowfold, Sussex. As far as I can ascertain, she was handed over to the council by an elderly owner and the council placed her in a commercial kennel they have a contract with. Her time is now up and she is due to be put to sleep today. It's unfortunate that I wasn't given the details of this earlier, but to my knowledge she is still alive.

The dog is four years old, I do not know if she is spayed, she has a good temperament with people but was said to be dog aggressive. However, there is a strong possibility that this is kennel related as when out of kennels, she seems to ignore other dogs.

The contact for this is Richard Carlton - his number is 07780 582540. He has tried the different rottie rescues but no-one can help at the moment.

Please feel free to crosspost this.

This was supposed to go in the urgent section - not sure what I've done here - could a mod please move this?

Thank you

A friend of mine has been trying to help a rottie bitch who is in a boarding kennel in Cowfold, Sussex. As far as I can ascertain, she was handed over to the council by an elderly owner and the council placed her in a commercial kennel they have a contract with.

Circumstances seem a bit iffy.

Could the council be trying to wriggle around their obligations re pets of those going in to care?

Edited by lester