UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Tan Tablets

griff

i seem to be having a lot of trouble getting a decent fake tan (i go streaky and in general just muck it up) and i don't like (read also don't have the patience) to sit in the sun for long periods, i was just wondering does anyone here use the tablets that give you an all round tan?? and if so are their any health issues surrounding them? thanks

TAN tablets? I am the queen of sunbeds and have never heard of these!!

they have been around for years Cheryl, never tried them, but

then again I have never tried a sunbed either

not too arsed about being tanned these days either :laugh:

(edited for spelling) :rolleyes:

Edited by Laurel n Hardy

if you google them then tonnes will pop up, my old boss used to use them (and his wife) me and one of the fellas i worked with were going to give them a go but we never got round to it :rolleyes: i am having awful trouble getting a concealer to match my skin( so thought if i get a slight tan at least the fair one will match me) and i look so much healther with a tan but don't like sitting in the sun or using beds (we have a sun bed upstairs and i don't thnk it has been used in the last decade :laugh: )

oh my gosh this is all new to me! I will try them :-)

i may end up trying them, but i am worried about taking stuff incase there are any health issues. i might have to try a professional fake tan but i dread ending up orange or streaky :unsure:

I work in a sun bed centre, have done for 12 years so know alot about tanning products etc...the tablets and injections you can have, due to my experience of seeing people who use them, leave a dirty grey rown colour, you go dark most definately but I can spot someone a mile off who has takens tabs or injected..this is VERY popular atm! and the clour is very distinctive and in my opinion not very nice or natural one bit :wacko: