UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Jake - 6 Year Old Shih Tzu

Fee

JakeShihTzu4.jpg

Jake is a 6 year old Shih Tzu (probably - the lady who has him admits to not being very knowledgeable about small dog breeds) who ended up in the pound with his three companions after his owner died. All four dogs were in a very poor state - underweight and matted with bad ears and gunky eyes. Sadly Jake's three terrified companions were judged to be 'biters' and were pts. The jury was still out on Jake when a local lady heard about him and had him signed over to her.

Jake has now been nursed back to health and has been neutered and vaccinated. He's said to be great in the house, very affectionate and a real little character. He's good with dogs of all sizes, and appears to take little notice of cats although he hasn't lived with one. Jake would like a new permanent home with lots of love, cuddles and walks.

If you are interested in Jake please PM me and I will pass on contact details. A donation will be payable.

Jake is NOT an Oldies Club dog, this is a private rehoming which I am advertising on behalf of a friend. Jake is currently in Bolton.