UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Vet Uk's New Vetpoints Loyalty Scheme!

ReikiAnge

I know some of you already buy from Vet UK using one of the affiliate links so that an organisation such as Oldies Club benefits :flowers:

Good news is, that now you can benefit too :biggrin:

Vet UK has recently introduced a VetPoints loyalty scheme:

How does it work? For every pound you spend with VetUK you will receive 1 VetPoint which is currently worth 1p. All products on the website are included in VetPoints, however, you must opt into the loyalty scheme before you can start collecting.

As it is the launch week for VetPoints we are offer DOUBLE points on all orders placed until midnight friday 29th May 2009.

If you already have a Vet UK account, you can go to your account, select "View or Change My Account Information" and tick the VetPoints box - or apparently you will also be asked if you want to join the loyalty scheme next time you make a purchase.

If you order anything before midnight tomorrow, you will, as mentioned above, qualify for double points.

Once you have collected 250 points, you will be offered £2.50 off your next purchase or you can keep them for a future order. You can only use them once you have 250 points, but there's no expiry date.

If you're like me and order your pet food from there along with wormers, Sno's chill pills, tummy powder, toys, treats etc. at different times, it's worth signing up for. Every bit counts as they say.

To use the Oldies Club affiliate link and help raise some money for the OC while you shop, please go via the Vet UK link on this page:

http://www.oldies.org.uk/?page_id=534 and shop as normal.

Other organisations have their own affiliate links too - I know Dogstar does and I think there are others too.