UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Any Trpd Regulars?

cycas

Oldies Club really should have a rescue rep on TRPD - http://petcraftproject.proboards.com/index.cgi . We used to have a couple of Oldies Club committee members who were regulars, but the committee are now all really struggling for time with all the other Oldies Club stuff and other commitments.

Are there any TRPD regulars out there that fancy being the official OC liaison point with TRPD and making sure that OC dogs are getting the benefit of all the great stuff TRPD offers to rescues? :unsure:

Oldies Club really should have a rescue rep on TRPD - http://petcraftproject.proboards.com/index.cgi . We used to have a couple of Oldies Club committee members who were regulars, but the committee are now all really struggling for time with all the other Oldies Club stuff and other commitments.

Are there any TRPD regulars out there that fancy being the official OC liaison point with TRPD and making sure that OC dogs are getting the benefit of all the great stuff TRPD offers to rescues? :unsure:

going to show my ignorance here :unsure: what does TRPD stand for? :blush02:

I am ignorant as well, I have no idea!

TRPD is the Pet Craft Project, it's a group of helpful people who make stuff like coats, collars, leads, harnesses, blankets etc, if you click the forum link above you can see. But I'm not actually sure WHY it's 'TRPD' - with a bit of luck someone who knows will come along and tell us!

I am ignorant as well, I have no idea!

TRPD is the Pet Craft Project, it's a group of helpful people who make stuff like coats, collars, leads, harnesses, blankets etc, if you click the forum link above you can see. But I'm not actually sure WHY it's 'TRPD' - with a bit of luck someone who knows will come along and tell us!

is this something I can help with - I'm the north east regional co-ordinator and on line quite a bit?????

Oh, that would be excellent if you think you have time for it Olive, thanks.

I've just dived into TRPD and this is their description of the role:

"Rescue Reps are people who are in contact with a particular rescue on a regular basis, therefore aware of their news, events, needs etc., and able to post such updates on the forum to help raise awareness of that particular rescue.

Also, when there are projects running that can benefit the rescue, the rep will be able to nominate them, and also circulate the information, as much as possible, to other supporters of that rescue and potential new supporters."

The bit where we have been falling down particularly is keeping an eye on the projects that are available and making sure that we get nominated for suitable ones, I think. For foster dogs it's probably mostly collars and bedding.

Want to give it a go?