UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lovely Lucy Needs Help To Walk Without Pain

JoyofDogs

(Please visit the website below to find out more about Lucy and to see her pictures and x-rays).

www.irishretrieverrescue.com (Lucy's story and suggestions for helping her in the top right hand corner)

Laika (now Lucy) is a beautiful young looking 8-year-old golden retriever. Due to a change in family circumstances brought about by illness and time constraints, it became impossible for her owner to properly exercise and care for her and give her the love and attention that she needed. She was therefore handed into the care of IRR.

HOW TO HELP LUCY

Lucy has now gone to her forever foster home but desperately needs a hip operation to get her out of the pain that she has probably been in for at least a year.

As my computer is not working well at the moment, I am unable to post pictures of this beautiful girl but please visit the Irish Retriever Rescue website and see if you could help in some way.

I thank you in advance, on behalf of Lucy.

www.irishretrieverrescue.com

Edited by JoyofDogs

There are now forms on the website for printing out to help with any event organised for Lucy, including a Down-Stay event form and a general one.

Please do go to our website to read about Lovely Lucy; click on link in top right hand corner. You can also click on the links there for the forms.

Thanking you in advance.

Joy www.irishretrieverrescue.com