UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I Begin With A Desperate Situation - 3 Days To Go

Peolina

Hello everyone.

Unfortunately, I start my membership in this forum with a desperate appeal.

I am one of the developers of

After trying ever so hard to get SOME attention to our cause, we have finally managed to get the help of a website that is posting our urgent appeal for action in the hope we can save a number of animals who are in imminent danger.

The appeal is here

Instead of asking you for a donation, we ask you for your support to get this appeal out. All it takes is 5-10 minutes of your time!

• When you go to the above link, you'll notice at the bottom of the text a button that says "Share / Save".
  • Click on that button, and find "Digg". Its a social bookmarking site.
  • Sign up for a digg account (1 minute of your time) and then click on "Digg it"
  • If you can spare a few more minutes of your time, you could also cast your vote in other sites listed in the "Share/Save" button - Mixx, Stumbleupon, Reddit...

That's it. Quick and easy. Each time one of you does this, we attract more attention to the appeal and we will hopefully raise enough money over next 3 days to secure the lives of the animals we are working to save.

if you have any trouble, feel free to PM me. I'm here.

If you can mail your friends and family to our desperate call for help, we will be so grateful to you.

Hello and welcome to Refuge - as a new member you are probably unaware of our rules, the first of which is that to post any kind of appeal here you need the permission of the forum admin - that would be either myself or Pingu. Neither of us have been approached by you prior to your posting here. In order for us to support you we would need to be satisfied as to your bonafides - as I'm sure you will understand - anyone could set up a paypal account and ask for donations on behalf of needy animals so for the protection of our members we require that you supply verifiable information about your organisation.

I had actually been doing some checking whilst you were posting, and I must say I do have a few concerns - particularily about your use of a thrid party namely Dynamic Blue Link process your donations.

For the time being I'm afraid I am not prepared to allow you to ask for donations via this forum, all links to your website have been removed and will be restored once I am satisfied that this is a genuine appeal from a genuine welfare group.

Please feel free to pm me and we can talk more about giving you permission to promote your group here.