UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club Clothing

lil_angel

Thought it would be nice for people to see what the items look like in 'real life'. Apologies for the not so thrilled canine model and a shattered looking human model :laugh:

AmyLouieOCclothing.jpg

One of the t-shirts (S):-

AmyOCtshirt.jpg

Navy zipped hoodie (S):-

AmyOChoodie.jpg

Dog T-shirt (Louie is wearing the XL)

LouieOCtshirt2.jpg

LouieOCt-shirt-1.jpg

The 2 ladies sweatshirt on page 1 come in:- army (assume thats a green), white, powder blue, black & navy

If you click onto any item you can find out what colours it comes in and what sizes are available :)

Edited by lil_angel

• 1 month later...

Can anyone tell me if the sizes of the hooded sweatshirts are quite generous as that small sized navy one pictured looks quite roomy - might be just that the model is petite but only asking as am about to order one myself and can't decide what size to order. Also are they stretchy at all?

Can anyone tell me if the sizes of the hooded sweatshirts are quite generous as that small sized navy one pictured looks quite roomy - might be just that the model is petite but only asking as am about to order one myself and can't decide what size to order. Also are they stretchy at all?

After my debarcle def go for a bigger size. The mens sizes are pretty roomy mind you