UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Bichon Frise

Lainey

Is there anyone who would be able to help rehome two girls?

A guy approached my hubby tonight at work, he has 3 Bichon Frise, a 3 yr old Bitch, a 4 yr old bitch and a 7 mth old male pup.

When 1 of the bitches had the pups he regretably let the other bitch in and they had a fight, since then he has had to keep them seperate. He is going through some serious personal stuff and is trying to find homes for the 2 bitches asap

I presume they will not be good with other dogs, so will need to be seperated and he doesn't know how they are with cats.

They are based in the Pemberton area of Wigan

Please pm me if you can help

Elaine

x

have a homechecked home for the little boy but the lady is unable to collect him as has just recovered from a long illness unfortunately

also bichon rescue I am sure will be able to help.

I have fostered several this year for them

have a homechecked home for the little boy but the lady is unable to collect him as has just recovered from a long illness unfortunately

also bichon rescue I am sure will be able to help.

I have fostered several this year for them

Hi, the family are keeping the boy and trying to find homes for the girls- they did approach a Bichon rescue but no joy apparently, but if you can find any spaces i can pm you the families tel no

Thank you

do you know if they are housetrained? ok to be left?

We think they are house trained but my hubby will go and speak to him in a bit.

The 2 bitches have to be kept seperated at all times, so he will find out what they are like with other dogs asap. The guy did say they were great with each other until one of them had the pups and they started fighting then.

have rung her and had to leave a message will get back as soon as can.

Thank you so much. The owner was crying when he was telling my hubby that he had to re home them, he said he'd tried everywhere he could think of and had no luck.

If there are anymore q's anyone needs to know let me know and i will ask him as soon as he rings me

Elaine

x