UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Doggy Dressing Gowns

Claire P

Thought I would start a separate thread for these.

We have some towelling dog rugs /aka dressing gowns for sale in aid of Oldies Club (or course). They pop over the dogs head and have little ties under their belly to keep them on. They are binded all round so won't fray. These rugs are duel purpose: 1) for after a bath so the dog doesn't get a chill while s/he drys 2) in the summer heat soaked in watter to prevent or releave heat stroke (was recommended to me on a dog first aid course by a vet nurse)

I have just been on the phone to Mum. We have 3 gowns measuring 15" from withers to tail (which is odd as we used a rug that said 14" on the label) anyway, I think she said 2 14" ones and a 16" one. We would be wanting at least £5 (+P&P) each for these. All these are in blue as pictured below. There will be another of a similar size in lemon soon.

Mum said she is happy to make some more if there are orders. We can make them to measure. Bigger sizes will obviously have to cost more as they use more material. Mum also came up with the suggestion that if people have rugs for their dogs already and want a towelling one of the same size if you trace round it folded in half on some paper and post it to her she can make them to measure (PM me for the address to send them too and give a rough idea of size and I can give a quote) or if you measure from the chest to back leg / withers to tail / and how deep you want it if you don't have a rug to make a pattern from. If you have a colour preferance do say and I shall try my best to find toweling to suit but are limited to what is available.

Here are Cooper and Trixie again modeling some for you (Trixie's is too big for her as it is Cooper size - 15")

gallery_3745_154_205323.jpg

Also could do some blankets in very deep pink. One for the girls only really.

Thanks for Looking

Any Orders will be done by 3rd of April as that's when I next see Mum

If you are making some more or would take an order I would really love at least two of these. Happy to pay whatever, been looking for ages.

I am looking for a 22 ins please and a 26ins greyhound style if poss, if not normal style 26ins would be great.

If this is possible please let me know how/where to pay

Many Many Thanks :flowers:

Can I have one please. 28" length. Normal/deep cut.

Can I have a dark colour. I like the blue one in the picture actually.

Can you PM me with price etc.

Thanks Ellie x

Would not let me edit.

The dark one with the dark trim.

Thanks Ellie x

Just been to the shops...

Colours now available are mid blue, cream, dark chocolate, black and some rich red. Although the red will only make the smaller coats.

Also just to let everyone know I am going away tomorrow morning so don't think I am ignoring anyone. If anyone wants to order please rely to the post and I will PM you when I get back on Sun. Thank you

If you are making some more Please can I have

One red 14"

One Mid Blue 14"

Two 16" any colour

One Blue 18"

One 18" any colour although she said she would like Pink :rolleyes:

all Normal/deep cut

Can you PM me with price and address details so I can send a Cheque.

Cheryl & Mike xxx

I'll meet you next weekend as arranged. Sorry about this afternoon. We had both just got in from 3 hours on the moors and where both shattered.

I'm out all next weekend. Got a course at Reaseheath on Sat couldn't meet you until 5pm that day. Sun we are all out at a country show, with a dog show.

I'll have 3 dogs by then.

Weekend after then???

i think I got muddled up and thought you were away this weekend.

We were away Fri & Sat down in Wakshire for the adult handling champs. Didn't get anywhere, but visited some great places while we were down there

• 3 weeks later...

Pleased to report Mum's sewing machine hasn't exploded yet! All orders have been made. If you have sent payment they went in the post today. Have PM'd thoses still to pay that haven't heard from. Order orders are packed and ready to post.