UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Bengal Cat Lost

Sarah_H

Savannh came in as a foster cat with her companion Jake. Jake unknown to me has a great trick of being able to open windows. All the windows in thew lounge have locks on, but last friday he opened the kitchen window while I went upstairs and they both got out.

Jake has come back and Savannh hasn ot been seen since. Jake is beside himself and is calling constantly for his best friend.

Savannh is a black spot bengal, she is neutered and microchipped. She is distinctive as she has a white chin and muzzle.

f5e6f952.jpg

She is very vocal and friendly but is probably nervous now shes been out a few days. If anyone has seen her or has any info please call Bengal Cat Rescue 0870 777 81 49

I'm sure you'll have done this also......knock on everyone's door close to you and get them to check their out houses? Last year we lost our little tabby cat. We found her four days later - she had been locked up in someones garage. The garage owners went away for a long weekend and accidentally shut her up in their garage and it was only when they were back did she obviously make her way home.

GOOD LUCK :flowers: . It's a horrible worrying time for you, hopefully there will be some very good news soon :GroupHug: