UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big Boys Come To Visit

LisaLQ

Look who's come to stay (until they find a new home)....Puck's three brothers :wub:

They're a bit (cough splutter) overweight, but it's probably down to a lack of exercise - and contrary to their looks, they are still up for playing and bouncing around (all be it causing mini-earthquakes LOL).

Lightest boy left, middling boy right:

140209pearlyboys.jpg

Lightest boy again (he's pearlier in real life):

140209pearlbuck.jpg

Darkest boy:

140209darkerboy.jpg

As you can see, they're a bit gorgeous (if I do say so myself lol). It's such a shame they've come back, but it's through no fault of their own - they are gorgeous licky boys and will make someone very happy. In the meantime, they're making me very happy, I've not seen them since they were babies and I've been catching up on cuddles :laugh:

Puck looks tiny compared to them - god knows what these have been fed, I even thought about naming them after the Klumps. They take after their dad in that department :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Updated pics, nowhere near the standard of the others I'm afraid as I dont have an SLR camera, just a cruddy point and shoot one.

Pearliest boy

090309pearly.jpg

Middling boy (believe it or not, he has lost weight)

090309middling.jpg

Darky boy

090309darky.jpg

Still no interest in these boys, which is a real shame, as they're so lovely and cuddly, so licky and sweet, someone is really missing out.

• 2 weeks later...