UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Foster Home For Elderly Cat Needed For 1 Month

Hi all,

my friend's Dad died from cancer recently leaving two cats needing homes. We have sorted a good home for one, but the family member who had agreed to take the older cat has changed their mind at the last minute :mad: so we are looking for a temporary foster home until the OldCatPeople have a space free, which will be in about a month.

We have already approached all the CPL/RSPCA type places and been told that we might as well have Pippin put to sleep now as thats what these rescues will do. So - if anyone can offer a months foster home for this cat, or has any leads for me please we need your help :flowers:

Pippin: tortoiseshell cat about 14-15 years of age. She is neutered, fully vaccinated and although a wee bit thin has a good appetite and recently had a full checkup including bloods done at the vets. According to the vet she is in excellent health. She is friendly with people, cats and dogs but not a really fussy/demanding type cat.

Pippin is based in York at the moment but I will do my best to arrange transport to where ever the right home or foster is available. Of course if someone reads this and really wants to adopt Pippin then so much the better!

thanks in advance for all your help and support.

• 6 months later...