UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

2 London Marathon Places Up For Grabs!

krusewalker

Hello guys

Was i right in thinking that some members on here missed out on this years ballot for the London Marathon?

Isnt boosboss looking for a place?

My rescue, National Animal Welfare Trust, have 2 assured places, yet no one to fill them. It would be a shame to waste them.

Is anywhere on here interested?

But the deadline for applying for these is this week, January 23rd.

Our website has some tech bugs today, but you can view it here:

http://www.nawt.org.uk/headquarters/index.asp

If you are interested you can email [email protected]

Thank you for reading this

Well I didn't get a place through the ballot or through work and had kind of resigned myself to the fact that not only did I not have a place, but convinced myself I wouldn't be ready. However, I've sent an email and will see how it pans out. Thanks Martin :flowers:

:run4hills:

I have e-mailed c burton (is that you?)

I work for a local hospice at home service and we have a list of people hoping for places to run for us - our potential runners include bereaved relatives of patients who are desperate to give something back to the hospice in memory of their loved one.

Maybe we could do a deal that would be good for both charities. We would be willing to make you an offer for the places that would cover your costs and a bit more besides.

Feel free to PM me if you would like to know more. This is a serious offer from me as Head of Fundraising at the Iain Rennie Hospice at Home

Thank you

Liz