UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lucy - 2 Year Old Black Greyhound Bitch

cackie

Before Christmas I posted about Lucy asking for an emergency foster home. She was retired from racing with what her trainer thought was a ligament injury but after a trip to the vets and some x-rays it turned out poor Lucy's leg was broken in 4 places :( Lucy found a wonderful foster home in Warrington and they have nursed her back to health. Last Friday Lucy had her cast off and as her leg has fully healed so Lucy is now ready to find her new forever home. She has a wonderful temperament and despite her trainer saying she would kill anything small she settled straight into a life with 2 older JRT's :rolleyes: as well as many other dogs, including foster dogs. This girl is still very much a puppy and is going to make someone a wonderful pet. Lucy is being rehomed through GREYHOUNDS 4 U

These pictures were taken when I first picked Lucy up, she was in a lot of pain.

CIMG2785.jpg

a few weeks later and she is on the mend

Dylan-and-Lucy-006.jpg

just look at that cheeky face, she is such a character :wub:

Dylan-and-Lucy-002.jpg

I don't have any pictures of her with out her cast yet but will update as soon as I do.

• 2 months later...

Lucy is now with us as she was getting stressed in her current foster home due to new fosters coming into the house :( They did a wonderful job nursing her back to health after her broken leg and it broke their hearts to let her go. Thank you Suzanne and Kevin :liebe94:

She has been with us a week now and is settling in just fine :) She is still on lead walks only but has had a few short blasts around the garden.

Isn't she pretty :)

IMG_6343.jpg

IMG_6341.jpg

IMG_6340.jpg

IMG_6336.jpg