UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

4 Christmas Foster Boys

KathyM

I have four male rats here who came to me just before Christmas after being kept outside at their previous home due to a legal wrangle. :unsure:

All 4 are friendly chaps who will become lovely squishes with some time. 2 are silver fawn hooded, 2 are agouti hooded. They are approximately 5 months old, so still young lads. They are looking for a home where they will remain as their own little group. While they will need a home with some experience of gaining trust (the silver fawn boys are slightly wriggly at being picked up, maybe due to sight issues as all red eyed rats have poorer sight), they are seriously lovely rats that are handleable and haven't shown any aggression at all.

010109clyde1.jpg

Clyde

010109frank.jpg

Frank (he's so quiet and sweet this one - spends most of his time looking after the others)

010109willie1.jpg

Willie

010109noel2.jpg

Noel

221208christmasfosters5.jpg

Clyde again.

221208christmasfosters6.jpg

Noel again.

I shall be at the Bradford Excel Small Animal Show on 24th January (it's in Harrogate, strangely lol), and at YRC Leeds the week after. Otherwise, new owner would have to arrange rat train - I am able to get to Leeds and Bradford to start the journey off. Please email me for more information/enquiries.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Not one enquiry never mind solid offer, I'm really disappointed. I think these will be the last fosters here to be honest.

Im sorry to hear that, they are soooooo beauitiful :wub: and if I didnt have my ratty girls already I would jump at taking them no problem..not of much use I realise :wink:

I do hope they get their forever homes asap :GroupHug: