UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dirty Dogs

redditchlady

I saw one of these in York (I think) and it looked pretty good from the outside, but it was closed at the time so I couldnt go in for a nosy. Please do post back once you've been, in particular I'd like to know if they have floor level/walk in showers, or if the dog has to be lifted into a bath (for obvious reasons!).

A REGULARLY BATHED DOG IS A HEALTHIER, HAPPIER DOG

Is it b******s.

We've had one of ours over 2 years and haven't bathed him yet - perfectly healthy with a lovely shiny coat and no skin problems. Clean as well - sparkling white where he should be.

Pam

I saw one of these in York (I think) and it looked pretty good from the outside, but it was closed at the time so I couldnt go in for a nosy. Please do post back once you've been, in particular I'd like to know if they have floor level/walk in showers, or if the dog has to be lifted into a bath (for obvious reasons!).

Ozzy was weighed last week at the vets. He was 72 kgs. No way can I lift him. :ohmy: There are private rooms for £10 shampoo provided etc hun. :flowers: Will report back Thursday once we are home.

A REGULARLY BATHED DOG IS A HEALTHIER, HAPPIER DOG

Is it b******s.

We've had one of ours over 2 years and haven't bathed him yet - perfectly healthy with a lovely shiny coat and no skin problems. Clean as well - sparkling white where he should be.

Pam

Pam,

I understand where you are coming from. :flowers: But, if people want to bath their dogs, so be it.

Mine go over the fields and roll in all sorts and every 3 months they get stinky. Just trying to help Midlanders with dogs thats all hun.

Kazz xx

:laugh:

Lynn,

Shall take the camera just for you. :rolleyes: :laugh:

I think Richard may be on to a winner here. :wub: I like Richard cos he is a gay guy, and he is sound. And he loves his dogs. :wub: But off the record I think he has the right idea.

If anyone on Facebook wants to look him up it's Richard Cooper. Please don't look at his pics. :rolleyes: :ohmy: :laugh:

Kazz xx

I guess it depends on the dog, obviously I brush him daily, but it still doesn't get all the undercoat out in the way that washing him does. We only wash him once or twice a year, but it's been nearly 18 months now and he's itchy and uncomfortable, so I think he'd be happier washed.

I'll be waiting for your report!