UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Specially For Kateibob & Sue

flukespad

Stevie, I know that Sue and Di (Katiebob) were planning to do some fundraising for him (though I don't think it'll raise enough for a water treadmill)? :(

Are there other events planned to help too? (sorry, I don't tend to look at the calender on here).

As much as I would love to, I'm afraid here would not be a good option for foster care....

we could only offer the opposite of what he would need. :(

Would it be possible to place him in a quiet home, perhaps with an oldie?

BTW.........What is his name??? :wub:

Kaos this lovley lads name is KC as he was named after 2 of our lovely vet nurses Karen & Carol :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Well this little lad is certainly growing, 2" in two weeks :unsure: vet asked me to stop feeding him so much :laugh:

kc25.jpg

He now has no outer leg brace but does have a plate inside his leg which is still pinned together.Good news is his elbow joint is growing in to place and all muscles and tissues doing fine :x We do have a problm with his tendons and his 2 middle toes are still curling under so he is now going to go for beach walks up the pebbles to make him put weight on the leg and paw and help stretch those joints ect.

kc37.jpg

The ulna operation is not repairing as fast as Andy would like but then as he has had another growth spurt this doen't help.So for next 2 weeks he is on intense beach walks and physio.

kc36.jpg

The really good news is that he now has a fab new foster mum & dad :razz: Jenny & Clive saw our appeal in the paper and were one of a few who contacted us.I have choosen them as they have a quieter home with no poopies or young children.They have all the time in the world to work with us and his physio .They also have Pointy dog experaince and have a 5/6 yr ol rescue greyhound called Lady who they have worked long and hard with to make her like the world again and the people in it. So a really big thank you to them for stepping in to help. :flowers:

Please meet KC with his new foster mummy & Daddy :wub:

kc35.jpg