UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Found - wirral

Pingu

well the walk this afternoon was interesting

went out with 4 dogs (Dino was asleep) cane back with 5

a lovely little lab who is very friendly was brought to me by katie the wonder dog. she herded it towards me which was sweet - almost as if she knoew it was scared and wanted to make sure it didnt run away.

btw this was in our garden and not out on a public field or anything. the garden is fenced and the dog will have needed to do some burrowing to get in (after it was ellieproofed).

anyhow

found in the thurstaston area of the wirral so probably lost on the common.

have put some posters up, contacted the bizzies and local rangers

i would say she is about 6 yrs old, green collar, no chip or id tag :(

if this is your dog please let me know and I will tell you where to come to collect her.. expect a lecture on tags and chipping :)

pound isnt open on sundays

but one of the wardens is a friend of ours so i have lether know nad she will log it in the morning.

in meantime she can stay here as there doesnt seem to be any problems between her and ours.

have put posters up in the likely places (car park and usual entrances to the common etc)

Hi

What colour is this young lady?

Is she physically ok ie lost or has she been loose for a while would you say?

Thanks

she is in good condition and looks well cared for. there are a lot of people who walk their dogs on the common (its hilly\wooded great views) esp on a sunday after dinner so I would guess she was being walked and got lost.

dont want to give too many details as the first question I can ask someone who claims she is theirs is "what colour is she?" not a huge poser but its a start.

she is safe and can stay here until her owner is found.

could someone with a doglost id btw please post this in there for me

Edited by Pingu