UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Baloo- Bengal Boy

Baloo is a stunning brown spotted Bengal boy (6 years old), he is an early generation so needs an indoor home or they tend to go 'missing/get lost.'

He was nervous of dogs but now wanders around here not caring at all about my two. He is fine with my two Bengal boys and sleeps with them, infact he is like their shadow.

If my female Bengal got on with him then to be honest I'd let him stay as hes such a great cat, however shes screams at him and attacks him. Hes not a lapcat and likes affection on his own terms. but is quite vocal and is always sitting shouting while I'm cooking tea.

He could be homed with another cat, preferably a bengal male but a confident non agressive cat/s woud be considered.

He finds change traumatic so any potential home will have full support from Debbie, our behaviourist to assist in him settling in a new home and how to meet new family members etc.

He is an early generation Bengal so is most active in the evenings and needs to be fed fresh meat and a good quality dry food otherwise he gets an upset stomach.

Baloo is in Derby and is being rehomed by Bengal Cat Rescue.

• 6 months later...
Still looking although I think he is plotting the demise of Bojangles s ohe can take over Trallwm! :rolleyes:

Bojangles Cooper is a founder member of DLF so any Bengal chancing its arm would be greeted by the shock army wearing uniform of collenders on heads and armed with mops.

Failing that Bojangles would post said cat back to you in a secure box. (2nd class because he doesnt have much pocket money )