UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Yankee Doodle Dandy - Disabled Sweetheart

EGAR

Yankee is with a rescue here in Ireland which is known to me and from whom I have taken dogs in the past. I trust them 100% and if all dogs I have taken in from other rescues were in the condition as the ones I got from *Friends of Ben* then the world would be a better place:

YANKEE is a disabled one and a half year old Staffordshire Bull Terrier. He was born with a deformed front leg which causes him no pain but does slow him down a bit, and he is deaf in one ear. He is neutered , fully vaccinated and fully house trained. He LOVES people and company and is very good with other dogs and is living currently with two cats and 2 other dogs.

He is a great character who charms everyone he meets and is very playful, however long walks are too difficult for him. He is excellent on the lead. He loves trips in the car and sleeping on the couch. He can be left in the house alone for 2 to 3 hours and is not destructive. He loves to give you kisses and get belly rubs

He would be a good companion for an existing dog or would also be happy as the only dog.

Typically of his breed he can be bouncy ( yes even on 3 legs!) so a home with older children ( over 14 ) or none at all would suit best.

yankee10.jpg

yankee12.jpg

yankee13.jpg

• 2 weeks later...