UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Black Lab Male Lost Grayrigg, Cumbria

owl

From K9-999 yahoogroup via Petsearch:

LOST Whinfell area, nr. Grayrigg, Kendal, Cumbria on 12.8.08. 'Freddy' Black Labrador - dog (neutered) All black with a small white flash on his chest. On front leg (left owner thinks) a small scar with no hair on leg in a small square shape. Medium sized - no more than 25 kilo's. 18 months old. Wearing a tan leather collar. Microchipped.

Any information please contact [email protected] or (mobile) 07765 966 567

He is also on Doglost with photos, ID no. 14743 and his name is spelled Freddie there.

I've just been talking to his mum who lives about 20 miles from where he went missing. She has done a good job with local publicity, and the only further suggestion I could make was to contact the Mountain Rescue (who found a previous lakeland wanderer while rescuing some missing walkers) and also all walking, cycling and outdoor activity groups. I've sent a PM to Yantan who I hope will alert the trailie people.

Freddie was adopted from the RSPCA in March, a very timid dog who was just starting to improve. He got spooked and ran off. There have been 4 sightings in Grayrigg area but nothing over the past week.

Freddie can catch rabbits so should be able to feed himself.