UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Wonderfully Stupendous Photos From

Yantan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The picture is of a lovely lady, called Ina with one of her hounds and my Lotty on the outside..... but who is that rooood woman behind her and what is she doing? :biggrin:

InaMarion.jpg

Lenabears - It was great to see Dylan, especially as I use a photo of him (below) with your daughter on most of my promotional leaflets. Dylans page on our website is HERE

Dylan2.jpg

We have some beautiful postcards for promoting trailhounds and if anyone wants any to put up in their local vet surgeries/country stores etc, do pm me your address and I will pop some in the post for you.

Here is old Spot, who won the Oldies class on the day - Spot was homed through the Oldies Club a few years ago.

BestOldieSpot3.jpg

In this picture in the foreground is Fern, who was placed in Prettiest Bitch, I think.

The 2 further back - on the left is Mabel who won Best Trick - her owner set off a bedside clock and Mabel started to bay! Apparently she taught herself to do that when the alarm goes off in the morning!

The other hound is called Katie, she is a PAT dog who has just registered as a READ dog - they go into schools and children read to them!

Behind them, outside the ring to the right, is Megan and Rebel - her owners adopted Rebel not so long ago - he is the only hound I have seen with 2 blue eyes.

trailieshow3.jpg

Edited by koshka

I may just strangle Sue when next I see her :laugh:

I was trying to have a quiet wee when she took that photo :angry:

I wasn't really!

Hi all

I ahven't been on here for a while but am sitting here crying, happy and sad over these pics. I raised Mungo trailie from being 8 weeks old, indeed I went to see the litter of pups when they first came in to choose from them, and they included Theo, Dylan and Dolly. Mungo chose me and came home with me that day. Most of you trailie people knew that Mungo had to be rehomed a couple of years back due to my relationship break-up and some sad subsequent events. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of him and wish things had happened differently and I could have kept him. I had a feeling that he may be at the show (so many trailies are) but I couldn't bring myself to go as I don't know if I could hold myself together if I saw him. I'm so pleased he's in a happy home and is settled, but I still miss him. Thanks everyone for your pics!

A special wave to Marion (how lovely to see Lucy doing so well!), Lenabears, Koshka, Paul, Eileen.... :flowers: