UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club Address Needed, Please,

AlTRPD

Thanks, Ange. :)

TRPD will be moving a load of stuff into temporary workshop/storage facilities from next weekend, so I'll be filling bags to donate to rescues, as well as sorting things to sell and use.

If the Oldies Club have any specific needs, please let me know, thanks.

Edited by AlTRPD

Thanks, Ange. :)

TRPD will be moving a load of stuff into temporary workshop/storage facilities from next weekend, so I'll be filling bags to donate to rescues, as well as sorting things to sell and use.

If the Oldies Club have any specific needs, please let me know, thanks.

Al am doing stall on 16th for Oldies so if you got anything we can sell on their behalf that would be great :biggrin:

I think I'll start a thread on the TRPD forum that we can list what's available as we find and sort it, then you can all decide whether it's for use by the rescued oldies, or might be worth putting on a stall - as in car boot type things. Obviously, some things just can't be posted - such as any boxes of china/glassware/ceramics.

There should be quite a few small blankets (second-hand) and other things that would be useful to use, but probably not saleable, plus repaired/recycled things. Until we really get into the storage rooms, I just don't know what there could be. Some of this stuff has been stored for years! It (bedding stuff/cushion covers) all has to be washed and so on first, too, so Roni will be busy. :)

I've now posted a thread for rescues to register an interest in any of the contents from the rooms to be cleared. It can be found at: House Clearance Project

Ange, I had thought those small blankets would be useful for the Oldies Club, perhaps you can confirm, if so? (They are second-hand, and will need edging and washing before despatch, though, which we will do, but please confirm if The Oldies Club can use them, thanks. :) They would suit small terrier types, little pups (or cats/kittens) only. There will also be some pillow sip sizes covers, and cushion coers, too - again second-hand.