UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Sponsor Rescue - Pro Galgo

snow

Apologies for running a little late with this, given that we are already in August we took an executive decision to choose a rescue that has been nominated by members many times but which has never been a recipient of the Help A Rescue scheme - this months chosen rescue is therefore Pro Galgo - a group which we know is supported by many of you.

All payment gateways are now set up and ready for your sponsorship - please give generously.

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

Im the coordinator for PRO-GALGO UK, and we are totally thrilled that you have chosen us for your sponsor scheme this month :GroupHug:

We are a small charity and in the UK have only 3 members which help to run it, and in Spain all the hard work is done by our founder Mo Swatek. :flowers:

Please take a look at our blog http://progalgoenglish.wordpress.com

where we keep you up to date with all the news from Spain, and also our forum www.galgo-forum.org

where you can chat to other galgo and podenco lovers :biggrin:

hello from spain

as the founder of PRO-GALGO I'm very honoured and pleased that www.pro-galgo.com was selected as the HELP A REFUGE project for Agust. :wub:

If you want to see our dogs live in action, pls get in touch and I send you my personal messenger address where yolu can see our dogs on the webcam

thanks sooo mucho for caring for the hounds in spain and pls keep supporting us, every cent is desperatly needed

best wishes and a big galgo lick from the gang,

Mo Swatek and manay hounds in need