UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

? Lost Dog? Killlamarsh/sheffield

estweyn

Posting this here in case anyone is searching, it may be a clue to the whereabouts of a lost dog.

Just as I was pulling out of the drive to go shopping a dog was hot footing up the road at a very brisk trotting pace, he was looking about him as if lost and he looked pretty footsore. I live on Sheffield Road Killamarsh

He was a tan/dark cream with darker points on ears and nose type of Belgian Shepherd or German Shepherd cross, his body colour was mostly tan though as it is in the Belgian shepherds. He was quite small and lightly built too.

I tried to talk to him but he was heading up the hill, I went back for titbits and a lead and followed him in the car, again I tried to entice him but he was off at speed again, a really fast trot. I tried to get parked a head of him and walked back but he had vanished, so he has either gone across the fields towards the Dale or crossed the road and gone towards Norwood Fisheries.

If this is anyones dog and they are searching he was last seen top end of Killamarsh going up towards High Moor area, and either gone over the fields to the Dale or the Fisheries.

The speed he was travelling he could have come a fair distance.

If this is anyones dog and they are searching pm me and I will help you search for him.progress.gif