UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

8 Years In A Cage

Trallwm farm

Poor cats :( They are beautiful. Is there a good chance they will be able to live as pets, as they've spent so long without contact? :flowers:

Yes there is, I've dealt with quite a few cats like this. They may need to be separated hence the first job is just to gain their confidence and assess them.

Two of my Bengals were worse than this at first. One was 6 and only ever lived in a pen, he was evil and very aggressive. Now he is a big baby.

Fingers crossed for them, at least they've got a chance.

Yes there is, I've dealt with quite a few cats like this. They may need to be separated hence the first job is just to gain their confidence and assess them.

Two of my Bengals were worse than this at first. One was 6 and only ever lived in a pen, he was evil and very aggressive. Now he is a big baby.

Fingers crossed for them, at least they've got a chance.

mmm and I have scars on my legs still from your other Bengal!!

I'm sure they'll be different cats in a few weeks! :flowers:

But shes got three.. just two were wild beasts! The other was a VERY VERY norty kitten. :laugh: :rolleyes:

He's a pain as a grown up. The ceiling incident was my tv knocked over but it isn't fair to blame the Bengals it was actually one Bengal, one Bengal cross and a Siamese. I blame the Siamese. So do the Bengals.

D

He's a pain as a grown up. The ceiling incident was my tv knocked over but it isn't fair to blame the Bengals it was actually one Bengal, one Bengal cross and a Siamese. I blame the Siamese. So do the Bengals.

D

lol! I can imagine they do.... you have to watch the Siameses thats for sure.

S