UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

If Money Were No Object What Would You Choose?

Tzumit

Living in Antrim in Northern Ireland, im not far from either, which is perfect.....but if money was no object id have alot of green land but a 10min drive from the sea, so i could smell it in the air it wouldnt be too long to take the dogs for a daily walk or swim :biggrin:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would love to go back to the village born in woolsthorpe by belvoir lincs to me still it is a little bit of heaven,

Castle ,lakes river, woods and still know lots of hidden places.

The house want is a farmhouse just outside the village was once a cleaner there so that would make it even more special.

well i'm really lucky because i live between both, i can hop in the car.....5 mins for the sea, or the other direction 30 mins dartmoor

dontcha all feel jealous :bigtongpul: :ph34r_anim:

Not in the least <walks off with major league huff> :jealous:

I shall be down there in June (dreaming again) whilst walking around by Haytor.

Tzumit is in the wood shed (yes, it does have 'natural' en-suite facilities which are self-flushing and cleaned...when it rains. Otherwise known as "the stream". There is a convenient bank for hanging ones arse over

Nice! :bootyshake:

Oh and Tzumit, any chance of Men of Harlech? Might go down better than God save the queen...

Can't play that on me recorder, but can sing some choice rugby songs - any good?

would love to go back to the village born in woolsthorpe by belvoir lincs to me still it is a little bit of heaven,

Castle ,lakes river, woods and still know lots of hidden places.

The house want is a farmhouse just outside the village was once a cleaner there so that would make it even more special.

Would one of those "hidden places" be the Blue Lagoon by any chance, Jackin, over the hills towards Harston? First clandestine skinny dip BBQ of the season is due to take place there tomorrow evening, weather permitting. Sol and I have Fosters, sossidges and our favourite Elvis compilation. No swimming costumes though :laugh:

of how remember the heady summer days of swimming in lakes.

The dog roses in dog pastures thet were so thick we had dens in them.For years believed the red leaves on the trees up there where what made the thunder but they had branches one could swing on.

My bedroom window overlooked the castle as a girl.

If could wish anything for anyone would wish them the 50/60 village childhood,Poor was not the word but we were a communty

Rugby songs good...but can you play in Welsh???

You're a tough landlady! I can't play or sing in Welsh, which is a good thing coz I can't sing in English either, however since Gavin and Stacey on the Beeb I have learnt a new Welsh word...Tidy! So I am a quick learner :laugh:

Would one of those "hidden places" be the Blue Lagoon by any chance, Jackin, over the hills towards Harston? First clandestine skinny dip BBQ of the season is due to take place there tomorrow evening, weather permitting. Sol and I have Fosters, sossidges and our favourite Elvis compilation. No swimming costumes though :laugh:

:wacko: is Sol going to be nekkid in public???

Just as I thought - he chose to wear his knitted lilac swimming costume (c/o one of his bridge playing old biddy pals) then moaned when the gusset got full of sand :rolleyes:

Sol's quite an accomplished sossidge catcher and I was concerned that chucked straight off the barbie, they might burn his mouth. I asked people to make sure they were cooled down first. What I meant was: "leave them to cool before lobbing them please". My request was construed as: "drench them in lager to cool them down". :rolleyes: