UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Fern

Dizzycharm

Jessie & Fern are 3 1/2 year old sisters.

Below is some information written down about them from their previous owners.

'They were bought from a farm & have working parents. They have been brought up around cattle and predominantly live outside in a run with a kennel. Every evening they come inside to a back room to sleep. They are good natured & obedient - they walk to heel with or without leads.

They have not been around children.

It is with regret that we have to re home them due to a job relocation which means they will no longer be able to work on the farm. Over the past year they have not been so active on the farm & mainly been at home.'

They have been given to us at the kennel were I work, for rehoming. They are super smiley girls and very affectionate. Fern is the boss and has the collie stare. Jessie is much more easy going, and not as forward with other dogs. She would need to be introduced slowly to show that other dogs are not scary. Jessie would love a dog to play with once she knows they are friendly - she tries to make Fern play, but Fern doesn't want to know.

Fern has been worked on sheep aswell.

Both are very attentive and are so willing to learn new things. Will do anything for food, and enjoy games with a ball.

As said above, they haven't been around children, so would have to be introduced first.

We will rehome separatley if the right homes come up. We feel that they need collie savvy homes as they working stock, and would excel at any doggie discipline - agility, flyball, obedience.

JessieFern023.jpg

JessieFern025.jpg

Jessie on the left (large white blaze), Fern on the right.

If you would like to know more, or are interested in one or both, please contact me.

Jodie 07917 147235 (work mobile), [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

Jessie has gone to a new home today, so fingers crossed. She has actually gone to live with old friends of my parents, they hadn't seen me since I was really small so was a shock to see me all grown up. Supposably I did the washing up the last time I was at their house :rolleyes: .

Fern is still looking :(

• 3 weeks later...