English Bull Terrier

7 year old (we think March)

Neutered

No litters ever

Micro chipped

Fully vaccinated

House trained

Fed once a day at 6-7pm, a combinationof wet and dry food

Full medical history available fromWalkinstown Animal Clinic, Dublin 12, 01-4501305

We got Susie at 11 weeks old from theAshton kennels in Dublin, we believe she is a full breed EnglishBull Terrier, last in her litter of 11; the breeder was concernedabout the motives behind the person who was interested in buying herso he put her in the kennels to be put down.

She is very good with our children butshe is very strong and our children are very small so we don t lether jump up or run around them without supervision. She is veryaffectionate and loves nothing better than to be rubbed and fussedover.

She is very good with other dogs;however on her last stay at the kennels we board her in the owner didcomment on her intolerance towards a young, boisterous, largejuvenile Labrador but had said that it was due to her age. She spentthe week with other mature dogs (she seems to particularly love thecompany of terriers) and was great. She is a house dog and likes tolaze about a lot but she also really enjoys walks especially onbeaches as she loves to swim in the surf, she is quite biddable walkswell on and off the lead but pulls a bit. She can become quite friskywhen she has not been walked for a while but she is a calm dog whenregularly exercised. We have never used a muzzle on her so I thinkshe would find it hard to adjust to one.

I have never once been concerned aboutthe safety of my children around Susie; she tends to be casual aroundthem, likes their attention but just does her own thing. She hasnever once been aggressive towards another dog in my presence evenwhen attacked once by a German Sheppard she only defended herself andran away from the situation. She is a typical Terrier with lots ofpersonality.

She has some bad habits that arecompletely our fault; we fed her from the table so she will take foodthat is within reach. She likes to eat the corners of cushions. Shewill burst footballs and run away with them, she does not play throwand fetch her version is you throw and she will run away with theball or stick and not come back.

The reason why we need to find Susie agood new home is both my children have allergy related Asthma. It hasbeen confirmed that my four year old boy is definitely allergic toanimal hair and it is very likely that my little 18 month old girl isalso allergic to it. I have no other choice but to find Susie a home.I would really appreciate help in guaranteeing that the home we canfind Susie is safe and happy for her and there is no chance of herbeing abused or put in any danger or harms way.

p874627.jpg

p874630.jpg

Susie is NOT with EGAR but in Dublin. She will be rehomed with EGAR guidelines so please contact us.