UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Our Own Tournament

Anniegirl

We have been asked to put a flyball tournament on at the Clumber Park Steam and Game fair on the 28 and 29 June :biggrin: :biggrin: We are very excited by it all, and it is a lovely venue with loads of woods etc for dog walking.

We are only a small club (just 8 of us) so it will be hard work but it will be worth it. As it is our first time and we don't want it to be too hectic we are only doing three divisions plus starters each day so it should be fairly relaxed.

It is the same time as the Daventry tournament but looking at the results from last year very few northern teams went to it so we should be able to fill it.

We have been asked to put a flyball tournament on at the Clumber Park Steam and Game fair on the 28 and 29 June :biggrin: :biggrin: We are very excited by it all, and it is a lovely venue with loads of woods etc for dog walking.

We are only a small club (just 8 of us) so it will be hard work but it will be worth it. As it is our first time and we don't want it to be too hectic we are only doing three divisions plus starters each day so it should be fairly relaxed.

It is the same time as the Daventry tournament but looking at the results from last year very few northern teams went to it so we should be able to fill it.

That sounds fantastic - I will put pressure on my lot to go to yours instead - could do with a nice relaxed weekend with a nice game fair to look round. If we do come I'll be happy to help you out any way I can, I owe you all one after Carlton Towers!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, that is brilliant that you are full!!

Good luck with the day and can we see lots of piccies of it please for us *Southerns* (and Northerns that can't attend)

It sounds like it will be a great day out :flowers: