UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I Am Hoppin' Mad!

EGAR

Respect to you Sarah! :flowers: No way in the world could I have been so polite! But I reckon sending her all the "we need a home" and "will be PTS when 7 days are up" pictures of staffies might be an idea, although I can totally understand if you want to forget about a hopeless case like that ASAP! :mad:

My neighbour is the same, he wants to breed staffie crosses!!! I've tried and tried, but he's adamant that his pups will only go to good homes. He doesn't want to understand that if he knows indeed of so many good homes he should refer them to the rescues that are full to bursting :mad: :mad:

The Manager at Teckels could tell her all about bitches having pups; spending nights in the kennels sleeping with the dogs because she didn't know when they would give birth and whether they would cope. She could tell of the mad rush to get one tiny Staffy x to the vets for an emergency caesarean at 1.00 am and of "all hands on deck" to get 8 very large puppies breathing. Then she could tell her of the people who sat in with the dog round the clock so that we could be there in case she was freaked out at the 8 "aliens" lying next to her when she woke up. Also, of the problems encountered when that same dog had mastitis and her flesh started falling off, leaving a large gaping hole.

She could also tell of bitches without milk and how tiring it is to feed puppies through the night, and of bitches who don't like their pups and are quite rough with them.

This lady thinks her bitch wants to spend 8 weeks cuddling up to 8 beautiful babies and life will be wonderful? Of course, her bitch has to be raped first! I'm sure she loves her dog but obviously not enough to just let her be a pet. It's people who want puppies not the poor dogs. Whether they breed from their dog for money or not, they are still using their pet rather than just having them as a member of their family! If the rest of her family want pups they could easily find them in the rescue centres. This lady is being totally selfish.

oh my goodness me! Is the stafford bitch a rescue and shes mating her or have I got this wrong!>!>!>!>!> Loves her dog, so what just goes hunting off for any stafford with a pair of b*****ks!!! ABSOLUTELY HORRENDOUS!! She'll keep all of them!!! f**k ME! Does she not know what shes dealing with!!!!!! The pups would tear each other to shreds and she'd end up with dead dogs on her hands!!! Jesus I had to seperate my pups at 5 weeks old as they were tearing seven colours of sh*te out of each other!!!!! Just goes to show how stupid and niave people are!! Wonder if the dam is tested for L2-HGA and HC and PHPV/HC and PPSC bloody ask her sarah, actually send me her email and I will ask her and warn all my stafford folk about her fooking numpty! And her mum wants two hahahaha! Just goes to show how much people know about Staffords...having two dogs from the same litter is asking for BIG BIG BIG trouble and your more than likely end up with two dogs tearing lumps out of each other!!!! smiley7.gif IM DISGUSTED!!! and as for cancer!! what a crock of sh*te! urgh! £)%Y(&%£$)&%£)$&%)$%&)_$&%)$

Added to say

she probably wouldnt pass a home check to get a rescue!

I dont understand it, if her other dog was a rescue then surely she should have know the implications! I'd tell her about

A. The Dangerous Dog laws and all these poor unregistered dogs being seized.

B. the amount of staffords and crosses in the pounds

c. health testing?!?!?!?

Also send her this

http://www.staffycross.org/

http://www.staffords.co.uk/sbtbc/breeding.htm

Edited by Lisam13

I don't know if she is just plain ignorant or depressingly stupid. Probably both.

What the feck is she on??????????????? :wacko:

Stupid woman. :( Does she not realise that the pounds are full, rescues are full :mad:

Kazz xx

probably not, maybe try to tell her that and if she really wants a staffy

tell her to go to a local pound, and if she hears the same thing from them

perhaps the message will start to filter through