UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Three Baby Rats (male) - Keighley, West Yorkshire

KathyM

Contact details: Contact me please!

Number of groups: 1 (for now!)

-------------

Number of rats: 3

Sex: Male

Age(s): Roughly 7 weeks and 5 weeks (will be 9 weeks and 7 weeks by rehoming)

Name(s): Oldest is Hal (just for identification, fine to be changed), other two as yet un-named.

Reason for rehoming: Part of a large number of rescues being fostered here on behalf of Manchester Rodent Rescue that were dumped in a cardboard box.

Will the group be split: No.

Transport available: I will be attending the Leeds YRC show, unless you would rather collect (or arrange a rat train).

Other (please include info on health, temperament, colour/variety, etc): All need some work to become more confident, however they are also sweet and not nippy at all. They have progressed well since arriving last week, although they are still a bit wriggly to hold. Hal is turning licky. :sinwit:

These boys will be ready to be homed in roughly two weeks, but I am happy to reserve them now. I do not home directly to children, so if you are under 18, please have a parent contact me.

070308bradfordrescueboys2.jpg

Hal on the right (boy on left has been homed).

020308bradfordrescueboys4.jpg

Group shot (boy on top now homed, two others reserved).

• 2 weeks later...

One of these three boys has a new home lined up with other babies. So we're down to one silver fawn variegated boy and one stunning blazed capped/baldie boy. Absolutely amazing markings, both of them. They're really coming out of their shells now too! These boys will make someone very happy indeed.