UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Brown/silver Tabby

puppylove

After seeing a cat strandard under Trent Bridge last Sunday afternoon i contacted the water board/ fire service etc and finally 3 days later the RSPCA rescued the cat (as reported in the Newark Advertiser). Shes a young female brown/silver tabby. shes very friendly. I'm posting it on here as its believed she could've fallen in the Trent during recent floods and climbed out on to the bridge support so could've travelled quite a distance. Shes now being held at Nottingham Ratcliffe Rescue if anyone has lost her. After a three day stay under the bridge, she was very dehydrated and hungry so i hope someone's missing her!

after just speaking with Ratcliffe they say that the cat is still with them so indeed it isn't the same cat :mecry:

such a pity cos she sat on that ledge for nearly 3 days before rescue, would like to see her back at home nice and warm.

I'm actually considering contacting them and offering her a home myself, but i may leave the post on just incase her real owners do come forward.

fingers tightly crossed