UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Letter From Becky & Zippy

flukespad

Dear Stevie & Pauline,

I can tell you that Zippy and Sassi are both doing great; they are the best of friends and enjoy having a partner in crime. They get up to plenty of mischief between them and Mum's flower beds will never be the same again. Sassi was recently spaded and is back bouncing around like nothing happened; Zippy was very excited to see her return after a whole day without her pulling on his ears. Zippy had a bit of a makeover last week as he went to have a hair cut. He enjoyed his pampering and made some new friends at the groomers who thought he was the best tempered terrier they had ever met. Sassi could not understand where zippy had got to without her and did not recognize him at first with his new hair do.

You will be happy to know that they adore each other and are virtually inseparable, at this very moment they are playing in the hall. When they are not playing they are usually out on a walk, and Sassi motors along pulling on Zips lead to make him go faster. She is about the same height as Zip now with a long body and legs. She can easily take Zip on and us humans, she is quite the noisy girl now and has a bark or squeak for all occasions. Like all women she is a bit of a chatter box. She has never quite grown into her giant brown eyes, or her ears which seem to have a mind of their own. She is small but perfectly formed and in proportion, everywhere we go people say how pretty she is.

Zippy pretends he does not worry about Sassi with his laid back attitude but when she is sleeping he gives her a motherly wash with his giant tongue. We really think Zippy has benefited from her company as his legs have never been so able. I will be sure to get some pictures sorted as soon as possible so you can see what a pair they have become.

Thank-you for my two bestest friends. Becky.

xxx

(Lots of licks from ZippyZilla and Tiny Sas)