UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Vinnie, Poor Abused Lurcher Needs Tlc

kelli

vinnie170108.jpg

Vinnie - is a lovely brindle lurcher who is around 6 years old. He was found running in a very poor state in a village in the NE of England. When picked up it was found that he had a bacterial skin infection, several pressure sores, a flea infestation, a split ear, and was extremely underweight and clearly the victim of extreme abuse. Poor Vinnie has also had several toes and a front leg broken and left untreated. If any man came anywhere near him Vinnie would just curl up into a little ball and pretend to be invisible. It would appear that Vinnie has worked very hard for someone only to be 'rewarded' with horrific abuse and great suffering at the hands of that person. Thankfully all that is behind him now and he is looking forward to a new life of kindness and comfort. Vinnie is a lovely and very appealing dog who walks very well on a lead. Can you offer Vinnie the love and forever home he deserves?

Please phone 07000 785092 if you wish to rehome Vinnie or visit www.grwe.co.uk

Edited by kelli

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi there, I have not met Vinnie myself but have asked someone what he is like with other dogs - alternativly if you are thinking of offering Vinnie a home or just want to know more about him - please call 07000 785092 for more information

regards

Ill update when I have answer re the other dogs x

• 4 weeks later...