UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Coolaroo Dog Beds

Cathy

I've got a large Coolaroo dog bed that I bought for my old greyhound who was getting a bit stiff. I wanted to keep him off the ground, away from drafts, and wanted to give him somewhere comfy in the garden too.

I now use it as Ronnie's bed in the kitchen at night. He has hip dyslasia and loves it. It has the added bonus of being completely hose-down-able so any accidents are easily sprayed down.

I know you can get replacement covers for them that were about £10 last time I looked. I've had mine since June and it's not flat and tight like it was but it's not sagging too much. Ronnie is a bit of a lump though (about 34kg with no grace) :rolleyes:

I bought mine through these guys and they were really quick and helpful.

I've got a large Coolaroo dog bed that I bought for my old greyhound who was getting a bit stiff. I wanted to keep him off the ground, away from drafts, and wanted to give him somewhere comfy in the garden too.

I now use it as Ronnie's bed in the kitchen at night. He has hip dyslasia and loves it. It has the added bonus of being completely hose-down-able so any accidents are easily sprayed down.

I know you can get replacement covers for them that were about £10 last time I looked. I've had mine since June and it's not flat and tight like it was but it's not sagging too much. Ronnie is a bit of a lump though (about 34kg with no grace) :rolleyes:

I bought mine through these guys and they were really quick and helpful.