UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lurchers Loose In Lincs

susieq

Have a friend who lives in Holbeach St Johns, Lincs. She's been trying to catch a Lurcher who's running loose for several weeks. While she was out searching yesterday, another appeared. Has anybody lost dogs around this area?

Dog 1: Male, cream with tan patches, tan ears, no collar, no fear of traffic. She has managed to get quite close to him several times by sitting in her van and feeding him but not got near enough to grab him.

Dog 2: Very jumpy, can't get within 100yds of it. Not sure whether male or female but saw it squat so could be a bitch. Cream with Saluki feathery tail. Has collar on.

Both dogs are smooth coated.

Sue

Hi and welcome, susieq :)

I will immediately start crossposting this around and will get it put on Doglost (I am one of the admin there) and inform Lurchersearch.

Please may we have a contact number e.g. a mobile? If not, we can use my number and the Doglost office number, and Lurchersearch always refer people to their own number anyway. But in any case we need a number to get hold of you even if we keep it private. Just off the top of my head, I can think of at least two gone awol in that part of Lincs, and of course they could have been dumped from elsewhere.