UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

An Explosion Of Gerbiliciousness!

sproggie14

Furry Friends has recently taken in a large batch of gerbils from the RSPCA. There were various babies and adults and sadly the baby boys were left in with Mum for too long so Emma has the girls and they will have to stay til we can be sure they're not pregnant. In the meantime the boys have come to stay with me :D I must admit, it's a few weeks since my last foster gerbils left for their new homes and I've rather missed having some gerbilyness around! Well now I have seven little gerbily bundles, 3 adults and 4 delicious little babies. All are jolly handsome and nice, friendly, easy to handle lads. Here's some pics

gerbil2.jpg

gerbils.jpg

gerbils2.jpg

So these guys are now looking for a home :) They need to go in at least pairs please. If you can offer a home please Email Me

• 1 month later...

Me again- I'll re-do the homecheck essay ~(lol) when I'm at work tomorrow. If you like me to take the 3 older ones I can-no problem. Think the babies would probably home easier- if not I'll take the babies. Daren't offer to take all of them at the minute as preparing for 5 little guinea pigs as well. O/H is quite happy for a few more little furries but I think any more than what we've already agreed on will send him into shock.

They look adorable & we've had them before & they are so funny & a lot more friendly than hamsters.

Tracyb

• 4 weeks later...

As per above, the three older boys of this group have gone to live with Tracy :)

There are now four boys left, two black and two tan, who can go as a four (as long as the cage is large enough) or as two pairs.

These are lovely, friendly young lads. Very easy to handle with lovely cheeky personalities. Please email me if you can offer them a good home.

Sarah,

Sorry for not letting you know sooner, 3 cheeky gerbils all doing fine. Now in new escape proof rotostack mansion with 5 rooms, toilet & tubes. We had one who insisted on being out of the old cage & spent most of the day running round the shed. Spent all day asleep cos he was shattered. They have settled in really well & are so friendly & nosy. Cant believe they hadn't been homed before.

Form will come back Monday & can you email me your PAypal addy as well plse

• 2 months later...

Cant believe these still havent got homes. The three amigos as they are known are so friendly, inquisitive & been no trouble at all.

If you are really stuck I can split the rotastacks down to make more homes. Now got 4 set up's which the 3 have full run of. includes, 4 kidney shaped tanks, 5 round tanks, & then bout 6 of the toppers with pods, & tubes galore.Would they bond with the 3 I already have? If so 4 more want notice that much in exsisting set up. Loads of room for seperate bedrooms, food etc,

Need to sort fish tank out for other one we spoke about but they are brill & o trouble at all.

• 5 months later...