UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Will We All Be Buying Our Pets Gifts This Xmas?

JACKYSIAN

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

I love the towel-coats "for the water babies". I have 2 springers who LOVE the water and as a result, end up soaking.....

How do I go about getting them? xx

:laugh: :laugh: Well funnily enough when I saw your post of your beauifully 2 yesterday I was going to say they needed TRPD services...but thought I was being a 'pushy salesperson'!!!! :laugh:

Anyway, we currently have ready made and available (and I don't know who that gorgeous looking model is in the photo!! :wink: ) :

coopertowellingcoat.jpg

103. 21†Navy & pale blue wave design, standard style, single layer towelling bath time/cool down coat with a navy trim. Price: £11.00p

104. 21†navy & pale blue wave design, standard style, single layer towelling bath time/cool down coat with a navy trim. Price: £11.00p.

105. 22†slim fit, navy blue, standard style, single layer towelling bath time/cool down coat with a navy trim. Price: £12.00p.

106. 22†deep fit, navy & pale blue wave design, standard style, single layer towelling bath time/cool down coat with a navy trim. Price: £12.00p.

If none of these are suitable sizes (measure round the belly at the widest point), then let me know and I can order 2 made ot measure's for you. Just say what colours you'd prefer and Al (head sewer) will do what she can to find some material.

Yes they have been ordered for you..sorry did we forget to confirm it!!! :laugh: :rolleyes: You just can't get the staff!! Payment details are :

Payment Details:

By cheque/PO made payable to 'TRPD' and sent to:

TRPD, 98, Robert Street, Ynysybwl, Pontypridd, Mid Glamorgan, CF37 3EA

OR

BY NOCHEX - NoChex

ALWAYS include FULL details of what you are paying for, your board membership or Guest ID, and a clearly printed delivery address - that in the 'Message Box' if paying by Nochex - thanks.

how much please missus ?

Hi

Our dear old Bess is 15, and she's feeling the cold as well as her age at the moment. She sleeps in our bedroom in a nice warm bed with plenty fleecy blankets, but she always kicks them off during the night. (She also has a hot water bottle :rolleyes: ) We humans can't bear to sleep with the heating on, so I'm worried she'll feel the cold by morning this winter. What I'd like ideally is fleecy doggy pyjamas, but I know that's just plain silly. I was wondering about one of the fleecy coats, but I can't see them staying on her all night as she's a wriggler. What do you think?

xx

Hi

Our dear old Bess is 15, and she's feeling the cold as well as her age at the moment. She sleeps in our bedroom in a nice warm bed with plenty fleecy blankets, but she always kicks them off during the night. (She also has a hot water bottle :rolleyes: ) We humans can't bear to sleep with the heating on, so I'm worried she'll feel the cold by morning this winter. What I'd like ideally is fleecy doggy pyjamas, but I know that's just plain silly. I was wondering about one of the fleecy coats, but I can't see them staying on her all night as she's a wriggler. What do you think?

xx

:biggrin: Fleecey gimgams arn't that silly, although TRPD doesn't do them....yet! I do know you can buy them elsewhere (maybe someone can help me out cos off the top of my head I'm not sure!)

Otherwise we do have some lovely fleece coats but we could ask instead of having them with the usual clip strap that Al could run one off with the velcro strap as seen on the toweling coats? This would then not dig into her sides as she sleeps and also 'give' abit more as she wiggles!! :laugh:

As you can see on here, the standard ones have a thin-ish webbing which clips tight to the sides to keep it closed.

pawprintfleececoat.jpg

Edited by JACKYSIAN

:laugh: :laugh: Well funnily enough when I saw your post of your beauifully 2 yesterday I was going to say they needed TRPD services...but thought I was being a 'pushy salesperson'!!!! :laugh:

Anyway, we currently have ready made and available (and I don't know who that gorgeous looking model is in the photo!! :wink: ) :

coopertowellingcoat.jpg

103. 21" Navy & pale blue wave design, standard style, single layer towelling bath time/cool down coat with a navy trim. Price: £11.00p

104. 21" navy & pale blue wave design, standard style, single layer towelling bath time/cool down coat with a navy trim. Price: £11.00p.

105. 22" slim fit, navy blue, standard style, single layer towelling bath time/cool down coat with a navy trim. Price: £12.00p.

106. 22" deep fit, navy & pale blue wave design, standard style, single layer towelling bath time/cool down coat with a navy trim. Price: £12.00p.

If none of these are suitable sizes (measure round the belly at the widest point), then let me know and I can order 2 made ot measure's for you. Just say what colours you'd prefer and Al (head sewer) will do what she can to find some material.

Please, be as pushy as you like :laugh: , and believe me it works with me :laugh:

I would like to order two then of the 21" please? How do I pay? Sorry if this is described at some point suring the thread :rolleyes:

The only problem now is......will I be able to hold off using them till xmas!!

Thank you :flowers:

ps - it is a gorgeous model isn't it. I'd pay extra if he came with it :biggrin:

pps - the fleece warm coats above (that the lovely dalmation is sporting) - how much are they? (am now thikning of my mum's 14 yr old collie who is suffering hair thinning and is cold)

Please, be as pushy as you like :laugh: , and believe me it works with me :laugh:

I would like to order two then of the 21" please? How do I pay? Sorry if this is described at some point suring the thread :rolleyes:

The only problem now is......will I be able to hold off using them till xmas!!

Thank you :flowers:

ps - it is a gorgeous model isn't it. I'd pay extra if he came with it :biggrin:

pps - the fleece warm coats above (that the lovely dalmation is sporting) - how much are they? (am now thikning of my mum's 14 yr old collie who is suffering hair thinning and is cold)

No problem, I'll pm you the details. :flowers: Thanks so much for ordering. (And the model is all mine ...he's my hot water bottle and my silly sausage so he's not for sale....but if you fancy a female version who isn't quiet so happy and can be a bit of a witch at times, then we can talk money!!! :laugh: :wink: )

Fleeces currently made up are :

20" medium fit, standard style, royal blue with red, green, yellow and light blue pawprint design fleece coat with a cosy, cream sherpa fleece lining and red trim. Price: £10.50p

20" medium fit, standard style, baby pink fleece coat with a cosy, sherpa fleece lining and darker pink trim. Price: £10.50p

20" standard style, wine red anti-pill fleece coat with a sherpa fleece lining and dark red trim. Price: £10.50p.

20.5" medium fit, standard style, fuschia pink fleece coat with a cosy, sherpa fleece lining and pink trim. Price: £10.50p

22" standard style, Autumn check anti-pill fleece coat with a sherpa fleece lining and chocolate brown trim. Price: £11.50p.

24" standard style, red with multi-coloured pawprint design fleece coat with a sherpa fleece lining and red trim. Price: £12.50p.

25" standard style, grey fleece coat with a sherpa fleece lining and burgundy trim. Price: £13.00p.

Again all prices include p&p! And if you need any other size or colour let me know. I'm off line now til the morning so will pm you now for the toweling coats and if you either reply to my pm or in this thread and I'll take a peek tomorrow.

:flowers:

Otherwise we do have some lovely fleece coats but we could ask instead of having them with the usual clip strap that Al could run one off with the velcro strap as seen on the toweling coats? This would then not dig into her sides as she sleeps and also 'give' abit more as she wiggles!! :laugh:

That sounds a really good idea, thanks. :flowers: Even if it turns out not to be wiggle-proof, a fleecy coat would be nice for her this winter. I'll be back with an order!

Did someone mention Christmas Collars? :biggrin:

ChristmasCollars2.jpg

There are also kennel coats that can have velcro fastening belts, if required. This picture is of Gloria, at Tailends, who apparently loves the one won for them in the September Sales challenge.

Gloria_Potter1.jpg (Photo taken by Angela at Tailends.)

Please remember that every sale benefits an animal in the care of a rescue in some way.

Would TRPD be able to make some double layered doggy sleeping bags ? :flowers:

Funnily enough Al is on to that at the moment. She has made some lovely thick 'fake' sheepskin ones, (my cats LOVE it..bought it for one of the dogs but it was too small...meant to send it back and found a cat in it so it stayed!! :laugh: ).

I'll keep you in mind and let you know but the thread about it is ..HERE