UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Black Lurcher Bitch Found

Dog Rescue Lover

Posting on behalf of a friend who, tonight (21/10/017), has found a little friendly black lurcher bitch in the Glenfield area of Leicestershire. She looks as though she is young and very well looked after. very friendly, but no collar or tattoos.

At the moment she is staying with my friend and her Great Danes, who she is fine with. She has spoken to leicestershire police and rang the local radio station who run a lost animals line. I have also given her the number of my local rescue centre, just in case.

I will also contact dogs lost and report it to them.

I'm sure her family will find her soon because she is in such a lovely condition, someone somewhere must be missing her.

PM me if you need contact details.

Cheers,

Sarah

Edited by Dog Rescue Lover

Thanks. Just had a quick look through and it doesn't look as though any of them match the description. I haven't seen her for myself, but have a pretty good idea of what she looks like.

The little girlie is having a whale of a time playing with an 8 month old Dane pup. She seems to get on very well with other dogs and is a bit submissive (it could be because of the size of the Danes, or that is how she is). I hope we can reunite her with her owners. :unsure: