UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May Have Found A Class

DanishPastry

It went really well! We did 2 things today, the jumps (without hight) and the tunnel. Indy was so good, ran 3 jumps in a row without mistakes! :biggrin:

We are (for now anyway, more may join) 6 dogs:

Indy

Enzo -yellow lab boy, nothing but hormones lol

Chilli -little cavvie girl, very sweet

Gaia -stabbyhoun girl

Cille -girl, looked like a toller

Bingo -border collie (or x) boy

they all did really well, apart from the lab who was much more interested in picking a fight with Bingo, and generally being gobby and bouncy and dragging his owner about as he pleased :laugh:

The trainer was a very nice lady! Very sympathetic and pro harnesses wich is not at all so normal with dogtrainers in denmark. She was very relaxed about it all, including the two males kicking off, and didn't make a bit fuss about it, just asked them to stand with a bit of distance between them, and not let their dogs eye each other down.

Only downside is the transport :(

I had to take a bus at twenty to 5, which meant I was there 20 past five, and the class starts at 6. Class is for an hour, but the only bus home is at 9 at night, unless I fancy a 3-4 mile walk down a narrow dark road to another bus... and it will cost me £8 each time in bus fair for me and Indy!!

Chillis mum was very nice and gave me a ride home tonight, but she doesn't exactly drive past here on her way, so I couldn't ask her to make it a permanent arrangement. All the others live too far away. :(

Edited by doggie mum

Hindie

Eye ham himpursed. Ewe sund weallie gud hat dee ajylitie stuf. Mommie saus shee wil tayke mee bot hit wus cancled. Kep upp dee gud wurk gorjus.

Eye ruv ewe,

Wylan

PS-Mee mummie saus sawry fur takyn sew lung two wryte dis oot fur mee.

:wub: :wub:

Indy my darling - well done. I hope my Wylan will be as good as you. Your mom is an excellent dog mom and she needs to come over and visit my hellians soon. :flowers:

I might be able to catch a ride from Beder, in wich case it would only cost me 50 kroner in transport each time (I think.... don't you think Beder is within 2 zones of Skåde?) That would also mean I can get a 103'er instead of having to wait 2 hours for the 102. I will ask her on monday if she is still up for it. She was the one with the labrador.

I might be able to catch a ride from Beder, in wich case it would only cost me 50 kroner in transport each time (I think.... don't you think Beder is within 2 zones of Skåde?) That would also mean I can get a 103'er instead of having to wait 2 hours for the 102. I will ask her on monday if she is still up for it. She was the one with the labrador.

As far as I can remeber Vilhelmsborg was just within the 2 zone mark. Sounds like a good idea, hope you get something sorted so Indy can do her agility :)

ooooh maybe I can check the zones online somewhere... I can walk from Vilhelmsborg to Beder, that would only take 5 minutes.

just looked. I get on in zone 2 and zone three starts at moesgaard vej, but goes all the way to Malling... as long as I only ride 2 zones it doesn't matter if it's 1 and 2, or 2 and 3, does it?