UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lot 40 - Marty The Xmas Moose

snow

Donated by me

med_gallery_76_74_469.jpg

Meet Marty The Xmas Moose

Marty is rather a stunning piece of tat, in fact I will go so far as to say that he eclipses all previous tat offered before in a Refuge auction!

Now I can hear all you naysayers crying out that he doesn't look "that bad" - and you would be right - he has rather grown on me, I can't decide whether it's his gormless expression, the fact he's cross eyed, or the fact that he isn't so much as a moose as a bear pretending to be a moose.

But no that's not it at all - you see Marty has hidden depths to his tatness the first being that if you hold him in your hand he grows warm and once he gets warm well then he gets ermmmmm sticky although the paint does not come off on your hands (thank goodness lol) but even his warm stickiness doesn't quite swing it - noooo that honour goes to the fact that once warm and sticky he begins to smell ..... of cheese :wacko:

Now I ask you dear fugees when have we ever had a piece of tat offered for sale that is odd to look at, odd to touch and above all odd to smell?

Marty has it all!

Bid generously - you wont be disappointed!!

Postage paid by snow

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...