UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Any Volunteers For An Oldies Club Stall In Milton Keynes On 25-26 August?

ReikiAnge

Gina has very kindly offered to run the stall for us on both days. Marian are you still ok to help out for a few hours? any idea what sort of time?

If anyone else has a few hours to spare on either day, could you please post her or PM me, as I don't want to completely exhaust Gina over the weekend and all offers of help would be appreciated. The gazebo side is sorted so it would just be your time :flowers:

Thanks again Gina, it's very much appreciated :flowers:

Hi Marian

I have got 1 x pasting table (mine) and 2 x smaller folding tables I can bring (if they are not picked up from work beforehand :wink: ) and the gazebo of course, oh and a double chair thingy (but you'll have to sit next to me :D ). So just yourself would be great. Hopefully my friend will also be popping along to help out at some point, tbc. It finishes about 4pm from what I could make out from the Parkstrust website.

Getting excited now - I really ought to get out more :rolleyes_anim:

If you need to contact me ReikiAnge has my moblie.

Thanks both of you :flowers: I have both your mobile numbers now so will PM you both so you have each other's if that makes sense :wacko:

Am waiting for my dear husband to get off the phone and then I will call you Gina :flowers:

Have confirmed with the organisers that the stall will be next to the Dogstar one so you will have company/cover for each other's loo breaks etc. :)