UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ginger Coloured Dogs Are They All Manic

yena

I've got 3 ginger coloured dogs and all three are manic. They get stressed, bark like mad if they hear the smallest amount of noise and can take ages to settle down. I've had Molly since 2000 and Morgan since 2004 and I just thought it was now they both were. But, since getting Tillee this year (also ginger) and she similar, I'm starting to wonder if all ginger dogs are the same. As anybody else noticed that their ginger dogs are like this or am I been stupid and it's just my lot? :wacko: :wacko:

doggie mum I'd wondered that, but my other 3 are fine. If they are copying why do they have to copy the ones that are manic :( , why can't they be like Yena, who doesn't have a care in the world. Suppose it's just like kids they always copy the naughty ones. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

doggie mum I'd wondered that, but my other 3 are fine. If they are copying why do they have to copy the ones that are manic :( , why can't they be like Yena, who doesn't have a care in the world. Suppose it's just like kids they always copy the naughty ones. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

exactly, where's the fun in copying the boring ones :rolleyes: :laugh:

Yeah, my ginger laid back Slooooki is not so laid back :unsure:

He barks more than my shepherds do and at doorbells etc on the TV which the GSDs never do. He does leaping about madly at other dogs (but only when he has the back up of another dog with him :glare: ) has a very high pitched whine and whinges and whines when I go upstairs for a wee, to get changed after work etc.

Snaffles anything and everything, you can't turn your back for a second, he has even started drinking my squash out of my glass if I leave it in an accessable place.

He also clambers all over you when he wants some attention.

Basically he is a pain in the arse :glare:

Wouldn't be without him :wub:

I've got 3 ginger coloured dogs and all three are manic. They get stressed, bark like mad if they hear the smallest amount of noise and can take ages to settle down. I've had Molly since 2000 and Morgan since 2004 and I just thought it was now they both were. But, since getting Tillee this year (also ginger) and she similar, I'm starting to wonder if all ginger dogs are the same. As anybody else noticed that their ginger dogs are like this or am I been stupid and it's just my lot? :wacko: :wacko:

I've got 3 ginners atm and, yes, they are all nutters, just as you describe - but then so are the 2 b/w ones.

I guess it must be me.

Pam