UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Kennels For Sale

Natpants

My boss runs another business of a boarding kennels in Warwickshire (near Rugby) and they have 3/4 acre, grooming facilities and a big 4 bed house to go along with it which they have just put on the market. Sadly I don't appear to have won the lottery therefore can't buy them and start up my own rescue but I thought it was worth mentioning on here as I don't suppose boarding kennels come up for sale very often in case anyone is looking to buy premises for boarding/rescue.

http://www.thekennelsagency.co.uk/ is the other main kennel sales agency.

I think I found the one Nat refers to:

Ref: 4078 Price: £795,000

Type: Kennels/Cattery County: Warwickshire

Description:Detached 4/5 bed house offering spacious family accommodation recently the subject of considerable expenditure. The property is now presented in excellent decorative order with oil fired central heating and UPVC double glazing. Set in well kept grounds that extend to about 0.7 of an acre in a rural location without neighbours. An established boarding business with a steadily increasing trade surrounded by a wealthy catchment area. Range of block built kennels and brand new UPVC luxury cattery. Licensed to Board 40 Dogs & 40 Cats, together with an established grooming business (Turnover £22/24,000).

Turnover: About £83,000