UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Thetford Forest Walk ..........

jazziej

Hi Folks,

With just a few days to go I am wondering how many people will be joining in our 2nd Anniversary Walk, remember everyone is most welcome to come along and I promise not to bite lol!

At the moment the weather forecast is predicting a fine day; please remember to bring a picnic along, or if you prefer, bring something to slap on the barbie, we have booked a double sized barbie pit and will have enough fuel for it!

The easy access trail is a nice route suitable for wheelchairs and pushchairs, it is a mile long and takes in some fine sculptures in wood along the way. People are free to chose between 3 other routes through the forest (2 at 1 mile and the longest at 3 miles). The visitors centre has parking for the disabled along with the usual toilet facilities, there is an excellent cafeteria and shop, you can even hire a bike if that's your thing lol.

So please don't be shy, I am looking forward to meeting old friends (some even older than me), and eager to make some new ones too!

I hope to see you on the day, have a safe journey! :) :) :)

We will be there!!! and really looking forward to the walk again as Mike had fun getting Kaye and me lost in the woods, although he told us he new the route. You just can't trust these boy scouts :D

We might need some help as we hope to bring six dogs with us. So I hope John will bring his friends again to help us. I will bring something to slap on your barbie pit or if Mike gets us lost again he will be on the barbie pit done up like a TURKEY :biggrin:

Cheryl xxx

Hi Cheryl and Mike,

It will be nice to see you again, Russ and Trena are ready to help. they are bringing a nephew along to assist as well; so no worries there!

Have a safe trip, remember to bring plenty of tin foil in case Mike does end up on the barbie lol!

John