UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Spotty Chin

staffymonkey

Literally.

Miss Maddie, my 8 month old stafflet, has got teenage seeming spots on her chin! She got the odd one since she was a pup, but all of a sudden, they're worse!

Anyone had any similar experiences?

Could this be a symptom of anything nasty, or are they just teenage spots?

And is there anythjing I can do to improve them? They don't seem to bother her - but they aren't very pretty :D

Yep, Lacy (BC) had teenage acne when she was about the same age. Hers did get infected and so a trip to vet who gave us some cream which certainly sorted her zits out a damn site quicker than I recall mine ever disappearing!!! (few years ago now for me :lol: !) So I'd just keep an eye on them. They can tend to get infected because of where dogs stuff their noses .....

Sandra ;)

Flo (11 months ) has been a bit spotty for the past several weeks. On the vet's advice we wash her face in hibiscrub. It seems to help and as she is a Spinone - with the accompanying slimy beard, it keeps her face nice and clean too.

I'm new here - what does "warn(0%) and four little squares mean below my name on the last mesage I posted? Apologies if I've done something wrong. :(

I think the warn sign is only visible to you - you have to make sure you're not naughty. If you are naughty Pingu with press a button and you'll get one of your boxes filled in and you'll go from 0% to something else %. So just make sure you're good .......

like me :D

Sandra :laugh:

I think the warn sign is only visible to you - you have to make sure you're not naughty. If you are naughty Pingu with press a button and you'll get one of your boxes filled in and you'll go from 0% to something else %. So just make sure you're good .......

like me :D

Sandra :laugh:

OK I'll try to be good. Maybe Pingu needs bribing with Jaffa cakes.....

Edited by Spins4me

Ooooh, thanks guys! I went on holiday and forgot to look back :) I haver been spraying the manky chin with antiseptic spray, and it seems to be getting a bit less rancid... but might have to get some of that cream raceylacey for next time I get a PMT breakout...

And the boxes, yep, it's so you know if you've been naughty!