UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Local Agility And Training

Sillymooo

Training venue: Lincoln Road Sports Facility,Yorke Drive,Newark

Training times: Tuesday nights from 7.00pm

No. members: 70

Fees: £5.00 per year + £1.50 per week per handler

Other dog activities: Agility, Obedience, Flyball, Ringcraft, Pet Training, Working Trials

Events: Christmas party/awards presentation, AGM, 8 demonstrations per season including charity events, Crufts Flyball qualifiers, BFA League (running as Border Patrol)

For more information, contact: Mrs Brenda Legge

Tel: 01636-893370

Email:

KC Registered: Yes

Est: 1957

does anyone happen to know if this group still runs? i've tried the telephone number but theres never a reply :wacko:

if this group doesnt run anymore, does anyone know of a group near to newark. i dont have my own transport, so too far a distance and my 'taxi' would complain!

thank you :flowers:

does anyone happen to know if this group still runs? i've tried the telephone number but theres never a reply :wacko:

if this group doesnt run anymore, does anyone know of a group near to newark. i dont have my own transport, so too far a distance and my 'taxi' would complain!

thank you :flowers:

It looks as if the last time their flyball team ran was in July 2006 and only 2 competitions that year.

Reasonably close to Newark is Empingham Dog Training who train in Grantham and are a well established club :)

Lynda