UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

We Have A Houseguest For The Evening...

La_Femme_Pires

The rescue I got Paris from and do the odd homecheck for rang me this evening to let me know that one of the dogs had to come back to them. I offered to pick him up as its only round the corner from me and the lady who runs the rescue had only just finished work and lives the other side of Brighton, about 30 miles from here.

So we have Teddy for the evening, a 3yr old retired greyhound lad who we will be returning in the morning. He is such a sweet boy, my 2 adored him but Griff kept trying to play and jump all over him so i've put them in the kitchen. :rolleyes:

Here he is... And so handsome! :wub:

402573958_b812a1975a.jpg

402573953_527d830913.jpg

Have just noticed what a state my carpet is in! I hoovered this afternoon but the hoover seems to be broken... :ohmy:

He has been so good overnight! He didn't fancy the sofa as a bed so he came up on my bed as I didn't want to leave him with the other 2 overnight, just in case.

He slept on my bed all night and woke me up this morning when he wanted to go out and now he's having a small breakfast before we walk him and take him back.

He's such a lovely dog and would make someone a great pet, i'm so tempted but I just don't have the room unfortunately.

:wub: lovely boy. Isn't it funny that whenever you take a pic of a dog you nearly always notice afterwards the dogs hairs on the floor or something in the background that you would rather not be there! :laugh:

Tell me about it! :laugh:

Most of the hair I have noticed does belong to Griff and I have a feeling that he may be the reason that the hoover no longer works too... :rolleyes:

Well Teddy has gone back to kennels but I am pretty sure he'll have a home to call his own soon, he's such a nice dog and will be a superb addition to anyones home. :biggrin: